Monday, August 23, 2010

AETHERNET ARTISTAMPS/ 'The New World'/ A sheet of nine CYBERSTAMPS for the year 2011/ Cinderellas by Eric Whollem/ VISIONARY SERIAL DIGITAL ART/ Mermaid Artist Stamps/ FIGURATIVE ABSTRACTION





The New World
United Aethernet Nations
2011
by Eric Whollem
copyright by the artist


United Aethernet Nations Stamps for 2011

These cyberstamps are a projected issue for next year. The U.A.N.,
a micronational organization whose Postmaster General is Eric
Whollem, continues to promote concepts of world peace through
visionary postal issues.

CLEAN WATER FOR THE PLANET

________________

View my other posts that treat of the theme of Clean Water for the Planet:

My gallery of Artistamps can be seen here:

Those intersted in my Figurative and Abstract Art may want to view my gallery:

Anyone with a special interest in Serial Art might want to check out my posts:

My gallery of Visionary Art is on this link:

*
Aethenet stamps, artist stamps, artistamps, cinderella stamps, cyberstamps, fantasy stamps, faux postage, mail art, micronation stamps, serial art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.