Sunday, March 28, 2010

FAUX POSTAGE/ a ceramic sculpture of a horse and rider painted with natural earth paints featured on the stamps of Amphora





"Horse and Rider"
2001
The Empire of Amphora
by Eric Whollem
edition of 100, plus ten artist's proofs
48 x 79 mm.
Copyright by the artist.

A Horse and Rider Sculpture
FANTASY STAMPS FROM AMPHORA

Previously on this blog, I featured this ceramic sculpture. See
my post of December 15. 2009. It is painted with paints made
from raw natural earth that I gathered myself.

The stamps of Amphora are from "the future," as I conceived
of Amphora as a land mass that shall rise from the sea in the
Aquarian Age.

Amphora is just one of the micronations that I have created
over the years.

Artist stamps, artistamps, cinderella stamps, fantasy stamps, faux postage, mail art, micronation stamps
by Eric Whollem.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.