Sunday, October 10, 2010

ABSTRACT PAINTING/ Mixed media on paper/ FIGURATIVE ABSTRACTION/ 'The Gamblers' by Eric Whollem/ Figurative Abstraction

  


     The Gamblers
     1985
     by Eric Whollem
     mixed media on paper
     Collection of the artist
     9" x 6"
                    COPYRIGHT BY THE ARTIST


A Whimsical Figurative Abstraction

In the process of thinking of illustrations for my novel 'Rainbeetle,'
I designed this image of two drunken gamblers. Those interested in
viewing my online posts of abstract paintings should see the links
below.

_____________

Readers interested in my ongoing references to RAINBEETLE should see:

This link will take you to my posts of ABSTRACT PAINTINGS:

*
Contemporary painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.