Saturday, July 10, 2010

CANTHARIDIAN CYBERSTAMPS/ 'Serial Digital Art'/ A Penny Post Edtion for 2010/ A block of four cinderella artist stamps from a sheet of twelve digital images generated from a mixed media line drawing




Penny Post
Cantharidian Postal Service
2010
by Eric Whollem
Copyright by the artist

Images of the Artist's Muse
CANTHARIDIAN PENNY POST

This block of four stamps features serial digital imagery
based on a drawing of my Muse, who I have typified as an
inhabitant of the realm of Cantharidia since the 1970's, where
in my journals I described her as Madge (short for Imagination).

_____________

See my previous post for more about Madge and Cantharidia:

*
Artist stamps, artistamps, cyberstamps, cinderella stamps, faux postage, fantasy stamps, mail art, micronation stamps. Digital art; the Muse; abstract art; figurative abstraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.