Monday, February 22, 2010

THE SEAHORSE KING/ a cinderella stamp from the micronation of Amphora




"THE SEAHORSE KING"
Empire of Amphora
Amphoran Postal Union
2001
by Eric Whollem
edition of 100, plus ten artist's proofs
48 x 79 mm.
Copyright by the artist.

A Ceramic Wallpiece Featured on
a Fantasy Stamp From Amphora

I created the sculpture seen on this stamp in the early
1990's. It is one of a series of seahorse sculptures. No
molds are used in the creation of my sculptures, which
are one of a kind.

______________

Readers interested in my Cinderella Stamps should look at: 

Those interested in Mermaid Art should view these links to my aquatic posts:

If your general interest is in my Ceramic Sculpture see:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.