Thursday, September 23, 2010

CINDERELLA STAMPS/ Faux postage stamps from Cantharidia/ CYBERSTAMPS by Eric Whollem/ 'Allegory of the Orange'/ The Muse





Allegory of the Orange
Cantharidia
2010
by Eric Whollem
copyright by the artist

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

The Muse of Oranges

Since I first began as an artist I have painted images of Madge,
whose name is short for Imagination. She is my psyche, my muse,
my inspiration. I long ago wrote of her realm, the land of
Cantharidia.

I always associated Madge with the orange. Her consort I styled
as William Earl of Blackberry.

_______________

See my posts on Cantharidia on this link:

For my posts on The Muse see:

For my posts on Imagination view this link:

*

ARTIST STAMPS
Artistamps, cinderella stamps, cyberstamps,
fantasy stamps, faux postage,
mail art, micronation stamps.
Digital art.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.