Friday, March 5, 2010

Nagarjuna Receiving the Prajanaparamita Teachings From Tara Rising From the Waters/ CINDERELLA STAMPS FROM SHAMBHALA NOR/ buddhist american folk art from the twenty first century

 Shambhala Nor Postal Services


"Nagarjuna and Tara"
2000
by Eric Whollem
Edition of 100, plus ten artist's proofs
58 x 88 mm.
Copyright by the artist.

Readers interested in my artist stamps from Shambhala Nor should view this link:

To access my posts on Meditation check out this link:

My posts on Spirituality can be viewed here:

My articles on Metaphysical Art are on this link:

To see my Cinderella Stamps view this link:


*
Artist stamps, artistamps, cinderella stamps, fantasy stamps, mail art, micronation stamps; metaphysical art; goddess art; mermaids;  Buddhist American Folk Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries, reactions, observations, favorites, commentary. Share with others.